Free time

Andy

What do you like to do during your free time? What kind of hobby do you have?

I like to go in the woods and camp. I also like to go fishing. It is very relaxing to me and it helps me to clear my head.

Papa Bear

I love gardening and I'm on it whenever I have free time. I feel great when I see the plants growing and blooming. Gardening relaxes me.

Travis

Gardening is one of my favorite activities to spend free time. I love to see something growing. I plant some vegetables and my wife grows orchids. The best part is that we do it organically.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I have a small garden and a small library. So if I'm not doing something "outdoorsy" I'm usually found reading or weeding.

Travis

Library! That's great Jason. I also like reading but I have to admit that I am not that organized. My books are scattered here and there in the house. I was thinking about getting a Kindle.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Library! That's great Jason. I also like reading but I have to admit that I am not that organized. My books are scattered here and there in the house. I was thinking about getting a Kindle.
Well I would not really consider it a library. I've got three book cases in the "office". My dream would be to have a room dedicated to books and reading, like a study or or something.