Grilling in Winter

Karter

Do any of you BBQ in the winter months? My grill is under a roof overhang so it does not get covered with snow. I have it attached to the propane connection so I can grill anytime I feel the urge. When I grill in the winter it reminds me of warm summer months.

Sinbian

Yes we do but it requires a lot of preparation. It's easier for us to head out to the woods and BBQ there - a lot of fun as well.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, grill, bbq, I'll even use the dutch ovens if I have time. I wish we had a fire place big enough and I would cook on that. Even a old pot belly stove would be nice to have. But instead I will just go outside and cook.

Andersson

We try but sometimes I am just too old and grumpy to try and deal with the cold. I did this just about every year until a few years ago. The winters might have gotten colder too!

Karter

Yes we do but it requires a lot of preparation. It's easier for us to head out to the woods and BBQ there - a lot of fun as well.
Do you mean you grill on an open fire? That would be something to try since we have plenty of open space in the forest behind us. What do you grill?