Hangover movies

polamalu43

Would anyone think less of me if I say I loved the Hangover movies? I am going to watch Hangover 3 next weekend at the drive-in. I can't wait! Lucky for me my wife doesn't mind these movies.

Sinbian

Nothing wrong with a little fun. :) I loved the first and second part. The idea is great but I wouldn't like to see a complete rehash of it again in the third part.

Zimmer

I enjoyed the movies as well, they're actually ok movies. I've seen much worse peddled down our throats. I think the third one is going to be worse than the first two, but that's just the law of sequels.

BigPapa

I liked the first one, but I think the 2nd was a bit repetitive. I don't think I will be shelling out for a movie ticket on the 3rd, but I wouldn't pass it up if it were on cable.

polamalu43

We are going this weekend for sure! I can't wait. My buddy and his wife are going with us. I hope it is good. I am pretty sure that I will laugh my butt off.

stewy

I don't know where I've been while these have been showing but they're news to me! (I have been overseas, actually.) Today I saw Bradley Cooper being interviewed on TV about the third one and it looks a bit zany. Are they comedies or action films?

Andersson

I think I have seen one before but sometimes the kids get me watching all types of weird movies, I never know about the movie until I have finished watching it. I got them back though and made them start watching the Netflix show "Touch", now they are hooked.

On The Mark

I'm more of a romantic comedy kind of guy. I'll watch the hangover types every now and then though because my daughter likes them. They're the type of movie where you get to say your kid "This is how NOT to act"

Zimmer

Small update, I just saw Hangover III yesterday and it's definitely not a movie you wan't to watch with kids that are younger than 16. P.S. to anyone going to see it, don't leave just as soon as the credits start rolling.