How many expecting?

Salazar

How many dads do we have here with little ones on the way? Is this your first one? How are the preparations going? I miss the excitement of getting the room ready and shopping and planning. That was a fun time for me.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
My first biological, second over all though. Due March 24th, 2011. But if it is another C-Section (wifes first one was) it will be 7 days earlier. I'm kind of hoping for March 17th, and it being a boy.

Salazar

That's awesome, Jason. Congratulations!! Is there a reason that you're hoping for St. Patrick's Day? Other than the fact that it would just be a cool birthday, lol. Are you Irish?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, Irish. With some Scottish and English and even a little German. It would be easy to plan birthday meals if he fell on that day.

McGregor

Congratulations Jason! I am not expecting a baby myself but I know and remember how it felt. It's good time to pamper your wife and show your compassion and love.

Jeff

The wife and I are expecting a baby at the end of January. Congrats to you Jason. We are having fun picking stuff out and going to do a registry next weekend. We are very excited.