How moody was your wife/girlfriend during pregnancy?

BestDaddyEver

Oh, boy, do I remember how moody my wife was. I completely understand why she was extra moody, though. The smallest things would irritate her at times and she was often depressed.

I hated seeing her go through that, but I am glad that we now have a beautiful daughter.

Was your significant other also moody during pregnancy? Share your experiences.

Sinbian

When it comes to moody feelings you could say that my significant other is always pregnant. All jokes aside but it's true, she is just that type of character. I've learned to respect that over the years. I avoid stepping on her toes as much as I used to do before.

Victor

I feel for you, Sinbian. I'm in the same boat. Pregnancy exacerbates her moodiness, but she is that way naturally. Sometimes I get annoyed but mostly I am used to it.

SingleDadNow

My wife wasn't too moody, really. The exception to that would be if she hadn't eaten, and let her blood sugar drop. Then she could get downright mean. She wasn't diabetic or anything, so I don't know why that affected her so much, but I learned to just keep a granola bar in the car!

Sinbian

I feel for you, Sinbian. I'm in the same boat. Pregnancy exacerbates her moodiness, but she is that way naturally. Sometimes I get annoyed but mostly I am used to it.
Thanks man! If that's not love I don't know what is. :) I believe that harmony lies in accepting other people's flaws as best as you can. It's not a compromise if it doesn't hurt a bit. :)

jason

Administrator
Staff member
The wife said her doctor put her on medication to control her moods with her first baby. She switched doctors after we got married and he would not put her on anything. Yeah by child number three I was ready to look for a hotel room. Each one seems a little worse. But it is part of the pregnancy. I would do it all over again for those little ones.