How much do you earn?

agoodwriter

Hey.

How much do you earn monthly to keep your family up :)? I quit my job 3 months ago and now i'm website designer and coding programs for living and i'm earning a lot more than my old day job.

:eek:

Victor Leigh

My children are all grown up now. And I live alone. So I don't have to work so hard to earn enough to pay for my own expenses. All my income is from my online work. That I do while playing WoW.

Kina

My children are all grown up now. And I live alone. So I don't have to work so hard to earn enough to pay for my own expenses. All my income is from my online work. That I do while playing WoW.
Nice!

I work a regular 40 hour a week. I earn between 60 and 70k depending on how many hours I do. Then I do a few things in my spare time that net me about 12k a year. But shhhh.. don't tell the IRS!

Victor Leigh

Nice!

I work a regular 40 hour a week. I earn between 60 and 70k depending on how many hours I do. Then I do a few things in my spare time that net me about 12k a year. But shhhh.. don't tell the IRS!
Well, if the IRS finds out, it won't be from me. Myself, I have been self-employed for decades and had already been under the radar, so to say. In other words, I don't even know how a tax return form looks like.

Jack

I have a good military pension that covers most of my bases. Right now I'm in school learning work that I can do online part-time from home seasonally just to fund "extras" and to keep my mind stimulated.

Bear

Around $26,000 a year for me. Not nearly enough for a growing young family. My wife earns a little income on the side off the internet, and bless her she is trying to find a way to take more on to increase her income. We get by for now, but not for much longer if prices keep going up.

Kina

Around $26,000 a year for me. Not nearly enough for a growing young family. My wife earns a little income on the side off the internet, and bless her she is trying to find a way to take more on to increase her income. We get by for now, but not for much longer if prices keep going up.
Yea that sucks. Gas Prices are going up and drives up the cost of everything, except wages. Hopefully your wife will hit her stride online and start to make decent cash. I have seen others do it.

Bear

Thanks Kina! I hope that she does too. I know she has a list of opportunities she wants to check into, but running a household on a tight budget and chasing two kids under four can keep you on your toes. I have been looking for a second job to help out too, but so far I haven't had any luck.

June11th

I'm on about $40,000 on unskilled work. Which is of course fantastic, though I am travelling over two and half hours a day (so paying a lot in fuel and car maintenance) and working long hours six days a week. Which, is taking a bit of a physical toll.

I'm looking for something new, right now.

Victor Leigh

Thanks Kina! I hope that she does too. I know she has a list of opportunities she wants to check into, but running a household on a tight budget and chasing two kids under four can keep you on your toes. I have been looking for a second job to help out too, but so far I haven't had any luck.
I would suggest that you look for extra income in cyber space. There are many inherent advantages. The most obvious is that you don't have to go somewhere to earn some extra money. With the way gas prices are rising, this is definitely a bonus. The other big advantage is that you have a lot of choice. The world, literally, is at your finger tips.

How to get started?

First, set aside 60 minutes everyday. Make that something mandatory. No buts. No excuses. Get on the internet and spend the 60 minutes being active on forums. That's where the action is. I know because I got my first online writing contract from a forum.