How old were you?

Johnny

How old were you when you had your first child? For me, I was 21, which I think is a good age. I can't imagine having a kid any sooner than that.

Heartbeat

I'm 26 and will be 27 before we have the baby. I really didn't want a baby until I got myself under control. I was a wild guy before I met my wife and settled down. Now I love her and love her being pregnant. I've buried my demons and I'm a straight up citizen.

WVOz1970

I was OLD! Lol

We got married when I was 29 and she was 28. #1 arrived when I was 31 and #2 came when I was 34.

It is really interesting though, as we have a lot of college friends who are in the same ballpark... getting married and having kids a little later.

Mobile post from Droid land

Jessie

Well I will have to say I am the oldest so far I was 37 when I had my first child. My wife has another child who is 5 and she is 7 years younger than I. I was starting to wonder if I would ever settle down and have a family when I met her!

noahsdad

I is a little weird my family seems to all start at 25. My dad was 25 when he first became a father, I was 25, and my sister and her husband just had their first and they are both 25.