Hunger Games Catching Fire

Bear

Has anyone seen the new Hunger Games movie Catching Fire? I haven't seen it yet, but I heard that it was really good. I am hoping to take my wife next weekend.

Victor

I took my wife on Friday night. We both really enjoyed it. I don't know if you've read the series but the movie stayed pretty close to the book.

davie

We went and saw it on Saturday while our son was at his grandmother's house. I've read the books as well, and it was very true to the book, which pleased me a lot. The movie very good!

Timeless

I haven't really read the books so I probably won't see the movie unless my daughter wants me to take her. She usually goes to these things with a crowd of friends. My wife isn't too interested in it either but my daughter is bothering her to read the books.

BigPapa

I won't see it because I don't like the premise. I mean a world where children have to fight to the death in a game is just too much for me. I have not read the books and I won't watch the movies either.

Sinbian

I like it very much and I think the idea is great. I would change some things in the movie but to me it's still a solid 9. I rarely give 10 to movies btw. :)