Intelligender

2andalone

My sister is expecting her first child and she is excited, rightfully so. Still, I admit she is not the sharpest tool in the shed. She keeps telling me that she has taken the Intelligender test, which is for entertainment purposes only. I told her that and she did not believe me and she bought 3 kits so she can "make sure." She ended up with 2 different results in the end.

I told her that of course it has a 50% chance of getting the correct result and she asked me how I knew that. :rolleyes:

Jakex3

I think that people just get really anxious about knowing even if the results aren't accurate. Of course it's a waste of money, especially if somebody takes that as fact and decides to buy things for the baby based on gender. I don't think there is anything about urine that can tell you what the sex of the baby is so why would they think that kind of test would work?

chelly

Are you sure she is not just messing with you? That is kind of what it sounds like and how much do these tests cost? I have heard of them before but never seen a price tag on one.

2andalone

Are you sure she is not just messing with you? That is kind of what it sounds like and how much do these tests cost? I have heard of them before but never seen a price tag on one.
Unfortunately she's not just messing with me. That's just sort of how she is, how she's always been. Amazon lists the prices as $25 right now. That's a lot of money to spend on those tests. She has posted all the pictures of them on Facebook too.

TJoel

Wow, that is a lot of money, especially in this situation where money is getting harder to earn. I wonder why the company sell such a misleading product in the first place.