It is official!

Unclerob

Took my wife to the doctors on Friday and it's official! She is pregnant! :D I am loving life right now. Of course it's too early for an ultrasound, but it's official! I can't wait for our little guy to come (Yes I want a boy).

Ramblin' Ron

Congratulations to you. You have just entered the land of no sleep, no rest, worry, aggravation and spit up. You have also entered the land of good night and good morning kisses, the land of someone looking up to you as if you hung the moon, and of kissing scraped knees and hurt fingers and making it all better. Fatherhood is wonderful, aggravating, worrisome, expensive, comfortable, feeling protective and one of the best experiences a man will ever experience. Have fun and remember not to sweat the small stuff!:D

Kyron

Congratulations Unclerob! It's one of the most wonderful and one of the most scary part of life. You now have a child as well as a wife depending on you to take care of things. It's a different way of thinking.

Paul40

Yeah! I was waiting to hear you say this, I've been following you in other threads! I'm so glad and happy for you! Take it easy and I bet you will pamper the heck out of your wife throughout the pregnancy.

Jeff

Congradulations Unclerob!!! That is so exciting. Wishing you and yours a happy healthy pregnancy and baby and we all want boys don't we!?! Being a father is great.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations. Will you be finding out the sex early or want a surprise. Our doc is saying 19/20 weeks before we can find out. It should be the end of next month. I cannot wait. I hope your wife is not as moody as mine.

Cruise

Congratulations! Being a father is one of the most wonderful things a man can expect in his life. The other thing of course is being a husband. LOL.

Unclerob

Moody? Well I think it's started already. I wonder if they act like that because they know we expect it.
I don't know if we will find out. I really want to find out but she is hesitant right now. It is way to early to tell right now.
I'm super excited still and thanks for all the congrats!