Jennifer Lawrence Craze

Sinbian

Ever since I watched Silver Linings Playbook movie with Jennifer Lawrence I have been on the hunt for other movies of her. Not only that she is gorgeous in an atypical way she also kicks butt as an actress. Would you agree?

BigPapa

I like her too. We saw her in a scary movie, House at the End of the Street, I think it was called. She is also in The Hunger Games, Winter's Bone (I think she won an Oscar for this one), X-Men: First Class and some others.

Victor

I loved her in The Hunger Games. I don't remember her from X-Men though. I need to watch the movie again; I like it a lot anyway and I don’t mind seeing Jennifer again. ;)

Andersson

The Hunger Games right now is the only one that comes to mind for me. I know I have heard the name before too but maybe she just has one of those faces? That or I am getting older than I thought and more forgetful!

Sinbian

She won the Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook, but she also starred in Winter Bone which is an excellent movie as well. She didn't won the Oscar for that one though, I believe it was a Sundance festival award.