Keeping the kids in mind

WagnerB

When you are finding someone to date or make a relationship with, do you keep the kids in mind? Do you worry that she wouldn't be able to get along with the kids well?

Ralphie

Well you have to keep the kids utmost in your mind. For me, at least, the kids would be my priority. Of course, it would have to be good for all concerned.

daddyjay

Yes, I keep the kids in mind. You do not want to get serious with someone who would not get along with your children or who would not be a good example to them. You also want to give your kids time to heal if they are still struggling from the circumstances that have made yu a single parent family.

youngone

It is something I consider when I am getting to know a woman. However, my new girlfriend will not need to know my son as I see my son during the weekend and I am not keen on introducing a woman into our time together.

Last edited:

Andersson

Of course you would, you are not just dating for yourself and being greedy. Sadly many people do make this mistake and no child needs to deal with that, parents need to wise up sometimes.

ghanashyam

Of course, kids are the priority, my wife expired before 2 years, and keeping in view the growing kids I decided to remain unmarried rather than creating a mess for them. Kids are our future and gone is gone.