Know your cholesterol immediately with only photo

ghanashyam

Some innovative researchers in India at Chennai have developed a roughly accurate program that can chart your cholesterol level by photo only. The system is like this, a digital photo of the fingers of hands are taken and the the creases on the back of the fingers are compared with the data base of different patients of cholesterol reading.
The reading are roughly accurate.

FrankSinatra

I can do this for a lot less money...show someone a photo of a doughnut. If they drool and try to grab for it; they have high cholesterol.

erin

Some innovative researchers in India at Chennai have developed a roughly accurate program that can chart your cholesterol level by photo only. The system is like this, a digital photo of the fingers of hands are taken and the the creases on the back of the fingers are compared with the data base of different patients of cholesterol reading.
The reading are roughly accurate.
Yes but does anyone actually trust it in place of medical tests? I can think of a bunch of examples that would give false positives or negatives. It's a neat idea though.

ghanashyam

I can do this for a lot less money...show someone a photo of a doughnut. If they drool and try to grab for it; they have high cholesterol.
I am not able to make out whether you are making a joke. But there is general belief that if after taking full dinner, you still crave for some sweets, those are the primary signs of DIABETES making an entry. This is because the enzymes are fooling the biological system. Check with your doctor.

Andersson

That is kind of good that tech is moving up but bad that its roughly accurate. What happens if it moves forward and someone is taking a large dose of medicine because they were diagnosed and then find out years later it was wrong?

joeldgreat

In the field of medicine, until it is proven to be true, it will stay and labelled as alternative medicine. Some alternative medicine here in my country can tell a person if he/she is diabetic by simply checking the cracks on the tongue. Same goes to stem cell, it is still an alternative medicine today as science had never proven its capabilities.