Last trip to the drive-in

CHenne

We are taking our last trip to the drive-in this weekend. We do it every year. It is a treat for the kids for making it through the first couple of days of school. The drive-in shows three movies each night now instead of two.

On The Mark

You have a drive-in in your town? Lucky you. I haven't seen a drive-in movie since I was a teenager. I didn't even think they were around anymore.

BigPapa

I wish we had a drive in. I remember going when I was younger. We all piled into the car and headed out. It was a pretty inexpensive family night out, if I remember correctly.

CHenne

We actually have two drive-in theaters in my area. They are so cheap! We do order their food though so that makes them a bit more expensive. Who can beat the price of the movies though? I pay $7 for me and my wife and $4 for each kid. We get three movies for the same price!

polamalu43

We go to the drive-in a lot too. We were actually going to go this weekend but our weather turned ugly today. It's been pouring since yesterday and the high is only going to be in the 60's. I hope next weekend looks better.