Man oh man

chelly

What a stinker! And I am not even kidding. Now my question is for a man is there a certain time before you cut one in front of your lady? When its out of public eye or semi public my man is a total stinker.

Phillie

I try to not cut the cheese in front of her but sometimes it just slips out - you know what I mean? It's life... She tries not to cut one in front of me too - but it slips from time to time.

Sinbian

Well, a little awkward topic but I too try not to do it in front of her. But sometimes, like you said, it's life and you just can't help it.

chelly

I guess your gals are lucky then, mine sometimes still thinks its the 4th grade and hes sharing his cooties with the girl he likes. Sometimes its funny and sometimes its just wrong and the only answer I get back is "Must have been what you cooked".

I am thinking up my payback plan now. ;)

Johnson

I guess your gals are lucky then, mine sometimes still thinks its the 4th grade and hes sharing his cooties with the girl he likes. Sometimes its funny and sometimes its just wrong and the only answer I get back is "Must have been what you cooked".

I am thinking up my payback plan now. ;)
This sounds a lot more like our house. I guess maybe sometimes we can get too comfortable with each other?? We have been together since we were kids and married/living together for five years before kids in a one room studio so...

ChristopherT

My wife once threw a cup of sugar on me as soon as I walked out of the shower--before I toweled off. She told me I needed some sweetness and maybe then they wouldn't smell so bad.

(feel bad giving you advice against another guy but oh well)

Salazar

My wife once threw a cup of sugar on me as soon as I walked out of the shower--before I toweled off. She told me I needed some sweetness and maybe then they wouldn't smell so bad.

(feel bad giving you advice against another guy but oh well)
Lmao, Christopher! That's funny :D

Like most others here, I try not to do it around my wife. And I definitely never do it in bed or the car. I am very careful in confined spaces.

Bear

Okay I knew my wife and I were abnormal but I guess this proves it! We lived for a long time in a studio apartment with one bathroom and it was huge. We always left the door open and sometimes my wife would even come sit in the floor and we would talk while I was using the bathroom. Obviously I don't try to fart in front of her, but if it happens we both usually end up laughing.