My garden went Caput!

Bear

After fighting to keep it alive from lack of rain we ended up getting too much rain and my garden died. The plants actually got moldy. I have two or three tomato plants and one jalapeno plant left and that is it. :(

Dan

Yeah, my wife is running into the same problem. She got all excited when we finally got rain that it didn't occur to her that we might end up with too much. There's always next year.

Bear

This is going to be our first year to try a Fall garden. I got most of the plants out of the garden this week, and we are renting a tiller to get our soil prepped. Hopefully, the Fall growing season will work out better for us.

polamalu43

That stinks big time. We haven't had the "too much water" problem yet. We are watering every night. We don't have a fall garden here - too cold and the soil is not right.

BigPapa

We have had the same problem but thankfully the garden survived. It is actually producing a while lot right now. I just made some pickled peppers actually and I am looking forward to making some refrigerator pickles later.

Don

We have lost a lot of our plants, but it happened because of the high humidity and temperatures that we have been having. We finally got some rain this week, but I think it is too late for most of them. I tried to keep them watered, but I guess it just wasn't enough.