Naming The Child

William

How did you name your child? Did you have the final say on the name of your baby?

We agreed on the name of the child to have two first names. My wife would choose one and I would think of another. The combined name will be the name of our child.

PappaQ

My wife and I went through the alphabet and thought of names for each letter. We also applied the yelling test. It's where you have to yell for the kid when they're at the playground. LOL

Travis

We collected tons of male and female names during my wife pregnancy and pick the best of them. Mind you, we didn't want to know our baby gender before it was born.

Last edited:

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Well I did not get to name my daughter. But the first son will be named after me. And I have two names I like for a girl. But come one son. :)

Andy

My wife and I went through the alphabet and thought of names for each letter. We also applied the yelling test. It's where you have to yell for the kid when they're at the playground. LOL
We did the yelling test also. lol My wife needed to see if the first name and middle name was easy to just roll off her tongue. We both had names we liked and the final decision was made when we both agreed.

Daffy

We named our first son after me with a different middle name and we used his middle name as the name we called him. Our second son was named after both of our grandfathers. Our daughter was named a name we both agreed upon. The 2 year old is named a name my 2nd wife and I agreed upon. And yes, make sure it's a name you are not ashamed to yell in the neighborhood.:D

Adam

At this point we only have a daughter. She wasn't named after me, that would be sort of weird. A girl named Adam. lol But, this go around if it is a boy I would like his name to honor me in some way. Whether it be first or middle.

MickL

Naming your baby is not an easy task especially if it is your first baby. The brainstorming is exciting but the most challenging part is coming up with the agreed name.