No charges for Texas father who beat to death his daughter's rapist

jason

Administrator
Staff member
A father in Texas who killed a man after discovering him molesting his five-year-old daughter will not be charged with his death, officials have announced.

A grand jury decided against indicting the 24-year-old man for beating his daughter's attacker to death after the phone call he made to emergency services was heard as evidence in court.

The incident took place at a remote ranch near Shiner, Texas.

The decision was led by Texan legislation that permits the use of deadly force in order to prevent a sexual assault or aggravated sexual assault.

more No charges for Texas father who beat to death his daughter's rapist - Americas - World - The Independent

Andersson

I read about this the other day and while it is sad, the guy did try to help the man after the fact. I really do not think his intent was to kill the guy but his emotions got away from him.

olderthandirt

I don't find it sad at all. I don't blame the dad whatsoever. If I'd caught a guy attacking one of my girls, at ANY age, I don't doubt for a minute that he wouldn't live to see another day.

CHenne

I don't think it's sad either. I think the man got what he deserved. Seriously if I ever see anyone rape my daughter, they better run faster than my shotgun! Enough said!

polamalu43

I'm surprised that the father did not get anything from this. I understand the dad! I really do! I know I would be doing the same thing. If I saw anyone hurting my kids (especially like this) I would fly into a fit of rage too.

RichA

I am surprised that the dad didn't get in trouble. Do I think he was wrong in what he did? Heck no! I pray that none of us ever get put in that situation.