Not sleeping

Jeff

We are both tossing and turning all night long lately. I know it could be the stress of the baby for me and the fact mamas' got a little tummy now. What do you and your significant other do to get 'comfy'?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Sleep? What is that? The wife seems to have no problems sleeping though. If I feel the need I may take a night time allergy pill, figure I will kill two birds with one stone. But other then that I just keep myself busy until I crash. Lots of housework to do lately.

Salazar

My wife had an awful time sleeping when she was pregnant. Well, let me rephrase that - she had an awful time sleeping at night. Her routine was to sleep for two hours, be awake for two hours around the clock. She was forever turning the TV on at night, but it didn't bother me and it helped her to relax so I just went with it.

WillyWonka

Sleep can be hard to come by when your partner is pregnant. My wife had one of those long body pillow she used to help her get situated in bed. I would also use a massager to massage her lower back which was one of her sore spots when she was pregnant. Ask your wife's doctor first before you use the massager though. You don't want to do something that would hurt her or the baby.