Not trick-or-treating this year

DeputyDad

My kids always look forward to getting dressed up and going out trick-or-treating. The last couple years they have been really disappointed because the houses with the porch lights on are getting farther and farther apart.

This year one of their cousins is having a party at their house, so this will be a change for them, but I think it will be a good time for everyone.

Kenny

This will actually be the first year that we take our kids trick or treating. We are only going to a few houses of people that we know though and they already know we are coming. :)

BigPapa

We do a thing called trunk or treat at one of the local churches and we have taken our daughter to the mall for their trick or treating day. I think more and more people are over handing out candy these days. My daughter gets more than enough candy from the places we do go.

Bear

We go to a trunk or treat and to a couple of local church fall festivals. The kids have fun and they don't really even know that you are supposed to knock on people's doors.

polamalu43

My oldest is too old to get candy. She hands it out. My youngest two still go out in town. Lucky for them there are still many people who hand it out. I love walking around with them.