number 3

Wyss

We were blessed with twins to start with and yes they are a handful, now we are waiting on number three to come around. Having a lady who is due right around the holidays is always fun (and a nightmare). :D

KevinD

Congratulations on your upcoming birth. I myself have 2 children, but I don't think we are finished just yet. I know my wife wants at least one more child. I feel that holiday birthday's are a joy. They can also be easier to get family together for a birthday. :p

Gilbo

Oh twins I bet keeps you quite busy and number three will be just as fun, at least you have backup helpers. We are still not sure how many we want yet but I have a feeling it will be a large household before too long.

Bear

Congratulations on the twins and the upcoming arrival! How old are your twins now? We have two already, but I think we may want one more.

2andalone

Twins sound like they could be both trouble and a lot of fun. Congratulations on the third to arrive. It sounds like you will have a handful but that's always a bad thing. They will definitely keep you busy for a while.