Old Friend Found

On The Mark

The other night I was fiddling around on Facebook, when I actually found an old friend from grade school. How do you start a conversation with someone you haven't seen in 30 years?.

Bear

Send them a message and see if they remember you! After all, that is what Facebook is for right? I have found a lot of people I had not seen in years on Facebook.

danno

My mum found an old friend through the website "friendsreunited" and she just sent her a message saying basically, "Remember me?" Her friend responded and although they now live thousands of miles apart, they talk on Skype and email each other all the time.

BigPapa

I agree that's all you have to do. Remind them how you know them and see how it goes. The worst thing that could happen is that they say no they don't remember you or don't respond to your message.

Andersson

I run into people all of the time and it usually takes us a bit to remember the other. My best suggestion is to have a little patience and try to start off with something big that they will remember. That is what works best for me.