On a Shrek Kick

Victor

My daughters are currently obsessed with watching Shrek. I have to say, it's one of the easier obsessions to deal with! ;) My Little Pony is a bit harder to sit through.

Bear

I will take Shrek over Cailluo any day! My youngest wants to watch Cailliou all of the time and my oldest gets stuck on some of those kids sing along shows.

olderthandirt

I love Shrek, especially the first one, but really, they're all good. Thank goodness mine never did the My Little Pony thing because that would drive me mad. My girls were never completely girlie like that.

BigPapa

My daughter went through a Shrek phase too. You are right, it is one of the easier ones to deal with. It is much easier than the current Barbie movie phase she is in.

polamalu43

I love Shrek. I have watched every movie. I probably watched Shrek the Halls at least 25 times. I would say the original Shrek is still my favorite. I love Donkey.

Victor

We haven't seen Shrek the Halls. I'll have to look for it. Bear, I feel for you regarding Caillou. That kid is so annoying and whiny, but little kids love the show.