One Week Away From Visit #3

Timothy

Hi all. I have my third dental visit next Thursday, so today begins the dreaded countdown, ha. So far they have taken molars from top and bottom on the right side and molars from top only on the left side. This go round they will be taking the molars from the bottom left and smoothing the bone down everywhere else. After I've healed up from this month's visit, they'll take impressions for dentures. Can't say these visits have been a load of fun, but I'm about halfway through now and glad of it!

John

I can't say I envy you, Timothy. I've had a few teeth pulled over time and some bone built up in preparation for an implant. In a few years, we'll be doing something similar inside my mouth. Good luck, and here's to having it all over with soon.

Timothy

Thanks, John. I've been considering implants as well, although my budget and limited insurance coverage are probably going to limit me to dentures in the end. I wish I had done this years ago, or at least that I'd taken better care of my teeth and seen a dentist on a regular basis before now. Oh well, the past is the past, I guess.