Orange is the New Black

BigPapa

One of our friends recommended this show to us and it is awesome. We watched the whole first season in one week because we just could not get enough. I am not sure if they are going to come out with a second season, but I sure hope so. It is a black comedy about a women's prison.

Victor

I keep hearing about this show but I haven't seen it myself. I'm intrigued just because so many people are talking about it. Is it on Hulu or Amazon Prime?

Timothy

Victor, I doubt that it would be on Hulu or Amazon Prime because it is a Netflix original series. We just started watching it this past weekend and watching 10 out of 13 episodes yesterday! We can't get enough of the show, especially as former That 70's Show fans. (Laura Prepon, who was Donna on That 70's Show, stars as Alex on this show.)

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I have heard about it a few times. Maybe when things cool off here and I'm able to get some relaxing time I may try it out.

polamalu43

This is the first I have heard about it. So it is about prison? Is it a comedy? We don't get Netflix so I doubt Iccould watch it. Is it on DVD too through Netflix?

Victor

I really like Laura Prepon. Most of the time I'm fine with not having Netflix but it's a bummer that I can't watch this show.