Pregnant Wife

Victor

Well, my wife is pregnant again. I just don't know how this keeps happening. :p Anyway, she is due in February and we are both excited.

BigPapa

Well, umm, you see when a bee meets a flower. Just kidding and congratulations. We are expecting our own little bundle of joy soon enough. I am pretty sure I know how it keeps happening though.

Andersson

When a man and a woman love each other very much. I was always surprised by how my wife could tell without taking a test. I swear she could catch an earthquake six states away, she is that "in tune". Congrats!

Victor

Thanks and congratulations to you too, BigPapa! Andersson, my wife can't tell until she takes a test. If she starts thinking she's pregnant, she's not. Every time she's been pregnant, she had no clue until she got a positive test.

stewy

I'm glad for you and it's nice to know that a child is welcomed as there are too many that aren't. I'd love to have another, but I'm in a new relationship and have yet to divorce my wife, so there's a way to go yet!

Timothy

Congrats Victor and BigPapa! We are trying for number two at the moment but no luck yet. Oh well, at least it's fun trying, right?! Victor/BigPapa, do either of you have a preference for gender? We currently have a little boy and the wife and I are divided about whether we'd like another boy or a little girl for a change of pace. It doesn't really matter at the end of the day so long as the baby is healthy and happy, but it makes for a fun "argument" of sorts. ;-)

Salazar

Congratulations, guys!! I miss the excitement that having a pregnant wife brings. I know there are a lot of hormones to deal with, but all that anticipation and preparation is fun. Enjoy! :)

Victor

We are divided on gender. Since we already have two little girls, it'd sure be nice to have a boy. My wife prefers having another girl. Neither one of us really care that much though, so it isn't a big deal either way.