Preschool Library Storytime

Victor

We've been going to the baby & toddler storytimes at the library, but now that my oldest is 3, we checked out the preschool version. What an eye-opener that was! Instead of the parents being immersed, they generally sat in the back of the room and chatted while the librarian engaged the kids. There may be a light at the end of the tunnel. :p

youngone

The library is a great place to take your children. It's a relaxing environment and the kids seem to respond well to that. When I was a kid I enjoyed going to my local library and we didn't have computers with the internet in those days.

Lorenzo

We've been going to the baby & toddler storytimes at the library, but now that my oldest is 3, we checked out the preschool version. What an eye-opener that was! Instead of the parents being immersed, they generally sat in the back of the room and chatted while the librarian engaged the kids. There may be a light at the end of the tunnel. :p
Wow, which library is this? We could use one in our area where the librarians "entertain" the kids while the parents can just look on and relax :) I also loved going to the library when I was kid, it's amazing how "advanced" it is now compared to my time, which I think is really beneficial to our kids.

polamalu43

Awesome!! Kids sure do grow up fast. I remember taking my kids to storytime at the local library. They loved it and I did too. Your kids will love to read if you keep taking them. My kids do!!

Andersson

Our kids always loved the library and I still remember reading to them well before they could understand the words. Too many parents now just shove an electronic toy in a kids face and tell them to learn on their own, its very sad and somewhat heartbreaking. Books open you up to all types of new adventures.

R. Paradon

The library is a great place for kids of all ages! When I was living in the US I'd go at least once or twice a month just to check out new books and some from earlier times. It is one of the few things I miss. Here there are a few libraries but the books are all written in Thai. So when I want to read a new book, I must pay or try my luck at one of the few places there are used English books.