Processed food.

Seven

Do you think that if we slowly started taking processed foods out of our diets, we would sick a lot less often? Do you think that could be the main health benefit?

Unclerob

Taking processed foods out of our diets? making us less sick? I don't think they make us sick. I think it's germs that make us sick. I think it would make us healthier and less chunky!

McGregor

Do you think that if we slowly started taking processed foods out of our diets, we would sick a lot less often? Do you think that could be the main health benefit?
I think so. The less some food is processed, the less it will lose its nutrition and health benefits. Yes germs make you sick, but eating healthier food will improve your body immune system and overall health.

Salazar

I think processed foods are one of the main roots of evil in this country. I know it's more expensive and time consuming to eat fresh, homemade foods, but the result is so much better for us. As McGregor said, eliminating processed foods would allow people to get the nutrients they need to boost their immune systems thereby helping to ward off the nasties we come in contact with.

minyoung

Yes, I sincerely think taking out processed food helps the health. On top of the chemicals that are in those food, their being processed makes them acidic as well. It's not good to eat acidic food all the time. Human organs are built for alkaline environment. By that alone, we no longer wonder why so many people are sick these days.