Score for daddy

jason

Administrator
Staff member
So we were eating dinner Sunday night and the wife had made an interesting dish. Not bad, but not her best dish. I would say a solid B. Well during dinner my four year old daughter thanks her mother for making dinner. Afterwords she proceeds to say that daddy makes dinner better then you right. I about fell out of my chair laughing.

I did feel a little bad for the wife though. She is the self proclaimed master chef in the house.

Victor

Nice! I would have died laughing too. How did your wife react? Did she take it personally? Mine would flip out if she heard that.

BigPapa

I am the only one that really ever cooks dinner because my wife works outside the house. I would have been hard pressed to keep the belly laughs down though if I ever found myself in this situation.

Don

I have had one case of "daddy makes it better" and my wife did not take it well at all. Thankfully, I wasn't facing her when my son said this.

CHenne

That is way too funny! My kids wouldn't dare! Then again I don't make better dinners than my wife. I love that your little one said that though. They are so innocent at that age! Glad your wife laughed!

Endalia

Oh my goodness! I usually cook so it's not hard for me to cook better than my wife. She loves my cooking too. Maybe you could buy your wife a cookbook for Christmas? :p Mine would kill me if I did that though. :D

Bear

That is too funny. My kids will only eat certain things that my wife and I cook. For example, my kids will only eat scrambled eggs if I cook them. They will only eat chili or hamburgers if my wife makes it.