Second Cold in a Month

Victor

My kids have their second cold in a month's time, and they aren't even in school! They are just miserable, poor little things. None of us are sleeping well; they are too congested and wake a lot, so we are up with them.

Don

Could it be allergies? Our daughter had allergies when she was little and during the winter she always had what we thought were a lot of colds. Now, we know that she was actually allergic to our cat.

Victor

Nope, it's definitely a cold. We all have it now and it sucks. I hope we all get better soon. We’ve now been sick during both Thanksgiving and Halloween. We better not be sick for Christmas too.

polamalu43

Here its the same way. It's the flu and infections though! I've been sick twice this month myself. So far the kids are healthy. The youngest one was complaining of a headache today though.

Andersson

I think next year I am getting both a flu and a pneumonia shot. I talked to our local pharmacist and he said both are running rampart this year. He also said some pharmacies are running out of medicines because of the increase in people being sick.

Timothy

Thankfully, my son has been spared, but I'm actually getting over my second cold in a month. I don't know what's up with these viruses lately, but I wish they'd leave me alone! I can't afford to miss any more work.

Andersson

It seems to be going around no matter what area of the country you are in. A friend of mine in California is also sick with a second cold. Maybe it is spreading more through the travel industry if everyone is getting "it"?

Michael

There's a lot of winter left, so colds just go along with the season. It seems like everything in the world goes around at my daughter's school. She's always coming down with something.