Shes wants more, but I don't?

Kyle31

Is anyone here in the same situation? My wife would like to add another baby to the family (she says at least 1 more). I'm good with where we are. We already have more than we ever intended on having. What would you do in this situation?

Davidson

Basically the best thing is to talk to her, it's a better stance even if an argument breaks out to try to be truthful, than for her to realize that you don't want another child from the changes in your behavior.

Dave07

Talk it out and leave the option of another child on the table. Just say something like you are willing to consider the possibility but not willing to commit right now. Just be honest.

Cruise

Yes, I agree that communication is key. Talk with her, ask her the reasons why she wants more babies while already you have more than you intended on having, and tell her why you don't want them.

Tony_The_Great

This is quite a difficult situation especially with the economy the way it is. You definitely need to talk to her to find out the reason why she wants another kid. It might be she is feeling something that can be fixed without actually having another kid.

Sinbian

Have another one would be my advice, you won't regret it! A lot of people nowadays are having problems staying pregnant and I know that this is not a reason to have another but to me it sounds reasonable.

bighelp

I have never had that issue come up, in fact we are doing the opposite. Someone sometime soon is getting fixed until nature takes its full course. We are set with what we have now.

Brent

I would just talk to your wife honestly about how you feel but never just say No. If you do it seems like you aren't considering her feelings on the matter.