Sickening

BigPapa

My wife and I were watching the news and we heard a story about a man in St. Louis who basically advertised on Craigslist for someone to rape and beat his 11 year old daughter while he watched. Thankfully, the person who answered the ad was an undercover police officer. They set up a meeting and the man even brought his daughter along for the ride. How sick do you have to be to even contemplate something like this?

Bear

I saw this too and I am so thankful that the person who answered the ad was a police officer and not some sick freak. I am glad that the girl is going to be safe now.

Victor

That is absolutely horrible. I'm so glad the police took her away from her father; he's got some real issues. Was he at least charged with a crime?

polamalu43

Wow! I hope someone saw that ad and called the police. Can you imagine if some child abuser saw it and acted on it? What a sick world we live in.

Timothy

This is absolutely disgusting, but it's not the first time I've heard about something like this. It's a real shame that there are sick people out there trying to do things like this. It makes me sick to my stomach just hearing about it; I've all but stopped watching the news on account of stuff like this.