Sledding tomorrow

CHenne

We are in the middle of a huge storm - Euclid is the name the Weather Channel named her. So far we have 7 inches of snow and it's still coming. The kids can't wait for tomorrow! The snow is supposed to stop around 1pm and we are going to head out and go sledding. Oh yeah! Get to try out the new sleds!

Sinbian

I love deep snow, especially the kids, so I know I will have a good time when there is snowy season. What sleds do you have?

CHenne

We picked up a couple from Dick's Sporting goods. We also bought tubes from a local store. The kids had such a great time today. We are going to go again tomorrow.

polamalu43

We are heading out after lunch today! My wife is making a thermos filled with hot cocoa. The snow is coming down pretty good right now - hope it stops soon.

Andersson

We have not had a lick of snow in far too long, I would love to get out and go sledding again. The neighborhood kids think I am old and bat crazy for it but I get out there for a few hours and keep right up with the best of them. Then of course I go in the house and want hot soup from the wife along with her amazing grilled cheese sandwiches.

Bearsfan

We've had a few storms go around us, but haven't gotten more than an inch or so. I've seen some sleds in the store and would love to take the kids out. Well, maybe we'll get some snow soon.

Bear

I am in the South so we rarely ever see snow. I wish we would get some though. My daughter saw snow in all of the Christmas movies, and she wants to know why we don't have snow.

Timothy

It hasn't snowed here since before my wife and I got married. Like Bear, we rarely ever see snow here. Hope you guys had fun sledding!

LeonR

We have this big hill in our town where everyone gathers when we finally have a snow. We've not had anything that even resembles snow so far this year. I'm hoping maybe in late January or early in February we'll see the white stuff.

CHenne

We still have enough snow to sled and we have been out there enjoying it. It's supposed to be in the low 40s this whole week so I bet the snow will melt soon. It's still early though, I'm sure we will get more.