Sleepless nights

Kenny

How did you guys deal with the many sleepless nights and then having to drag yourself into work the next day? My wife was really great about staying up with the baby at night but when she was small we had a studio apartment so I still didn't get much rest.

Sammie

"Drag" is the appropriate word. I think I was pretty much comatose for the first few months. The only thing that kept me going was knowing that it couldn't last forever. I knew that one day I was going to wake up to sunshine and realize that...ta da...the little bugger had slept through the night, lol.

Glenn

I'm one of those rare, lucky ones whose kid wanted to sleep through the night from day one. We had to wake her up for feedings for a while, but she would go right back to sleep. I can count on one hand the amount of times she kept us up so I wasn't really all that out of it during the day. Sorry fellas, I know I just got lucky :)

Samuel

I have to agree with Sammie, that is exactly what I have been going through. You literally have to drag yourself. I used to try to get sleep in the evening after work to catch up but I was still exhausted!