Sports interfering

noahsdad

My brother is suppose to get his kids every other weekend. His ex has now put the kids all in sports so that it is interfering with his parenting time. She says she doesn't trust him to get the kids where they need to be. I told him take her to court!

PaPaul

Banned
Did she put them in sports or did the kids want to be in the sports? If the kids don't want it, I agree with you, but if they do want it - he can of course get involved in being at their practices and helping with the team as a way of spending time with them, and prove his ex wrong by always getting the kids where they need to be.

WillyWonka

My ex would have tried this if she could have. She was too into the drug scene though. I would take her to court for interfering with custody visitation. If the kids want to do sports, then take them and help with the teams. She has no right to keep you from seeing your kids and the judge will be able to charge her with contempt of court if she tries. The final divorce decree is to be adhered to strictly unless all parties agree and go back to court to have them amended. Told you that lawyer I hired was worth the money! ;)