Started Christmas Shopping

Victor

This weekend we were able to start picking up gifts for the girls for Christmas. We only have a couple left to buy so hopefully we will get them this weekend or next and then we'll be ready for them at least.

Have you started Christmas shopping?

Timothy

You guys are way ahead of the ball park as compared with this household! My wife has bought a few little things for her mom (impulse buy) but that's it for us. We still have the bulk majority of our shopping left to do, but I think we're going to try to take care of it all online to avoid the crowds.

BigPapa

We are well on our way to wrapping it up, thank goodness. I don't like having to go out once the crowds get too thick. Last year, we ended up having to go out on Christmas Eve for the last few gifts and I don't want to do that again.

Victor

I used to get it all done by Thanksgiving, but now I prefer to have at least a few gifts left to buy in December. The girls like looking at the decorated stores. I wouldn't want to have to shop on Christmas Eve though!

davie

Oh, no. We haven't even started shopping yet. I plan on getting most of everything done this week. My son went through the Toys R Us toy book and circled the things that he wanted!