Superbowl food

polamalu43

Let’s talk about SuperBowl food! I love snacky food so I love football season! I would say my favorite thing is chicken wing dip and Tostitos! What are your favorite football foods? What will you be making or buying for the Big game?

CHenne

My favorite foods for football games are pizza and chicken wings! I also love mini subs, so we make a ton of this stuff. My wife makes a couple of bread bowl dips and taco dip too.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Any finger foods will work for me. Wings if they are done right. Subs, chips, and anything else is also welcome however.

Adam

I like buffalo chicken dip and chips. That is my favorite football season type of food. The dip is delicious. And, wings! You can't have a party without wings.

polamalu43

I love wings too (the hotter the better). I am thinking of making some taco dip this year too. Maybe a bread bowl too and most certainly chicken wing dip!

Keep the ideas coming guys!

BensDad

We'll be ordering a pizza of course, and I'm sure we'll do the finger foods as well. Some of our favorites are nachos, chicken wings, taco dip, and mozzarella sticks. Already stocked on the antacids, so we're good to go.

SeaUrchin

Chenne's got it right. Pizza and wings. We have recently had a Buffalo Wild Wings open up and they have awesome wings. We will be ordering from there and Pizza Hut. My wife also makes a great homemade Onion Dip for chips. Gotta have sustenance for the game!:D