Tacos for Dinner

Timeless

Other than grilling burgers and steak, a meal I like to make for my children is tacos. I always buy the taco shells and small soft tortillas. The children find it easier to hold a soft tortilla with the hard taco shell in the middle of it. They fill up the taco then wrap the tortilla around it. They like biting into the crunchy taco shell with the soft tortilla and less mess on the table.

Christian

That is a really great idea Timeless! My kids love tacos but they have a hard time with them so I will have to try this next time.

Andersson

I think this is what our kids did long before those stand up taco shells came out. Have you guys seen the prices of those things? Talk about crazy expensive products.

Christian

We did this over the weekend and the kid's absolutely loved them. There was a lot less mess doing them this way too. Thanks for the great idea!

popsmcnitt

My son and I love to make tacos. They are so easy and fairly quick. Our favorite ingredients are black beans, spinach, black olives, hot sauce, cilantro, diced tomatoes, onions and peppers. He doesn't like the hard shells because they fall apart when you bite into them. Soft shell tacos are probably his favorite food!

Andersson

I think part of the fun with tacos is the mess but that could just be me. Do you have a full on taco night too with all of the extra's or just the tacos?