Tebow With The Patriots

On The Mark

Even if you're not a football fan, you probably have heard of Tim Tebow. Well, he's part of the New England Patriots now. As a longtime fan of the NFL, even I didn't see that one coming. Personally, I don't think it's going to work out in the long run. I just don't think he has the focus and work ethic that that organization demands from it's players. They're pretty tough about that. What do you think?

Salazar

I'm not much of a sports fan, but didn't he just switch teams last year? Why is he moving around so much? I'm not sure about whether or not he will work out with the Patriots. I thought he was supposed to be one of the best in the league.

polamalu43

Ha! One of the best in the league.. far from it. He got lucky his first year (Broncos). They traded him. The Jets picked him up and let him play very little! Tebowmania didn't come to NY. We are just to smart for that here in NY. I read that he was going to "study" the tight end position. That would be fun to watch. Open game then! Hope my Steelers play the Pats this season.

BigPapa

Tim Tebow was highly overrated coming out of college. He was mediocre at best, but he was never truly tested as a QB. I have to say, I am surprised that anyone picked him up because there are so many better options out there.