The babys room

wilson

I remember painting the rooms for our kids and now that the wife wants the house repainted she figures that I can do it all. I hope she is okay with me hiring someone, I am too old to watch paint dry. Did anyone else paint their kids room?

Victor

I did, but it's a task I really hate, so I will hire someone next time it's needed. I'm very picky about how it's done though; no doubt I will annoy whomever I hire.

Salazar

I don't blame you guys for hiring someone, but I can't get out of this project in my house. I am a field supervisor for industrial paint crews which makes it kind of hard to justify paying a painter. :D

Michael

Those were good days

My sister helped me paint our baby's room. She did all the woodwork while I painted the walls. She did all that tedious crown molding while I put it up, mitered the corners and finished it off. My wife stayed well away the entire time.

wilson

I would say that I do not come home to do "work" I come home to get "away" from work. I am really hating the idea of painting but I just might have to roll up my sleeves. How else can I get those awesome cookies that she bakes once a month for me??

Pucknut87

As our baby on the way was a total surprise and all the other bedrooms are taken by the other kids, I'm losing my man-cave for the time being. It's paneling, and I'm trying to decide what to do with it. Our other kids are older and will be leaving the nest soon, so the new arrival can have one of their rooms in time. Not sure if we will leave the paneling or tear it out.