The biggest concern

Travis

When it comes to your health, what's your biggest concern as a father and husband? What is the health problem you try to get rid of the most?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
My weight is my biggest health problem. Luckily the wife is working with me on it. Hopefully I can start loosing some. I haven't gained any, but I've barely lost.

Glenn

Ugh, smoking. There are a few guys on my side of the family that have had heart attacks and now that I'm getting a little older it's really become a concern for me. Having a family puts having something to live for into perspective so I need to do something about this soon.

newb2diaps

I have gotten over the smoking part myself which was very hard to do considering how much and how long I have smoked for. Next on the agenda is the weight issue since I was one that gained "Sympathy weight".

Travis

My fathers has a unique way to keep me from developing the habit of smoking. When I was still a child, I told him that I wanted to smoke, and he gave me a cigarette and lighted it for me. He let me smoke without telling me how to do it. I just sucked it so strongly, allowing the smoke to fill my whole lungs, and I ended up coughing so badly. Since then I don't want to smoke anymore.

Papa Bear

My biggest health concern is diabetes because it runs in the family. I have to watch what I eat and have to exercise regularly.