The Conjuring

polamalu43

My daughter wants me to take her to see The Conjuring this weekend. My wife said there was no way would she go. My daughter and her friends want to go too and the other parents won't take them. I don't really want to go but I probably should "man up" and take them right? It can't be that bad can it?

Timothy

I keep hearing about this movie but I've never seen it advertised. What's it supposed to be about? Is your daughter old enough to go to the movies with her friends alone? What if you just dropped them all off and picked them back up again when the movie is over?

BigPapa

I have heard that it was really scary. If the other parents said the kids can't go, then I would say you should probably follow suit. I would not do it myself.

polamalu43

The parents did not say they couldn't go. They said they were not taking them.. too scary for them. We are going to a 9pm showing tonight. Wish me luck!

Timeless

Polamalu43 was it as scary as they said? My daughter wanted to go but I told her if she has nightmares about it at night we were not waking up to sit with her. She does not do well at scary movies and will usually have a hard time falling asleep.

Christian

Was it any good? Most of the horror movies they come out with these days just stink. I would love to take my wife to see a really scary horror movie.