The Walking Dead Series

Timeless

We started watching The Walking Dead television show, from AMC, with my son and I'm really enjoying it. It's a series about a group of people trying to find somewhere they can live where there is no threat of zombies. The world is being overrun by a virus where people who die become the walking dead (zombies).

The show is a little gruesome but has a good story line so it keeps you entertained and coming back for more. I'm surprised that my wife and daughter are watching it as well, since they don't usually like blood and guts type shows.

Christian

I love this show and the season that is about to start was mostly filmed in our county and the next county over. I have actually even known a few of the zombies!

Alfy

I love this show and the season that is about to start was mostly filmed in our county and the next county over. I have actually even known a few of the zombies!
Would my son love that! He'd be there every day just to get the feel of it live.

He actually reads the books and said some of it follows the original story line. There are things in the books that wouldn't go over well with television viewers so they've left things out. They've added characters to the show that aren't in the books and killed people off earlier.