They are growing up!

Bear

I can't believe it, but my oldest is about to be five years old! I still remember holding her in the hospital when she would fit in the palm of my hand. My youngest will be three soon, and he told me he needs a big bed because his is too small...he's still in a toddler bed. They grow so fast! :eek:

BestDaddyEver

Yes, they do. Time really flies. It makes me sad. My daughter will be four soon. It seems like just yesterday, I was holding a baby in my arms.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
My oldest is going to be six soon. My youngest is talking, walking and climbing. I'm amazed at the new words every day.

Sinbian

This is the best period, when they are small and funny. Still I can't wait for them to surprise me with new things as they grow up.

Victor

I know what you mean. My wife dropped off paperwork at the preschool for our oldest to attend next fall when she is five. It just seemed so weird to hear my wife say "I dropped by the school".

Bear

My now five year old keeps telling us that she is a "grown-up" now because she is five years old. We have got to do better about taking pictures this year so we have them as they get older. We did a really bad job about that last year.