Thinking spa!

CHenne

There is a new spa in town and I'm thinking I will buy the wife a spa package for Christmas. This spa is for men and women. My question to you ladies is should I get a package for the 2 of us or would she rather go with girlfriends?

Endalia

I would think a couples day would be nice. I don't know you wife but what would she think of doing this. I know my wife would love to have a couples day but that's just us.

Andersson

I always treated my wife to these and I swear it is the best way to a ladies heart too. She seldom goes anymore saying she is too old for it and does not need any more wrinkles. Now I treat her to paid pedicures.

Don

I just can't get into the spa thing, so when I buy a gift certificate it is just for her. Usually, I buy it for her as a Mother's Day or Valentine's day present.

CHenne

I have never been to a spa and I thought it sounded romantic. I think I will do a couples one and get her a pedicure gift card too. She can use that one with her friends.

BigPapa

I think that a couple's spa day would be perfect. I have done this with my wife and it is a great way for the two of us to relax and unwind together. We just kind of get away from it all.

Mel

My wife doesn't go for the spa scene. She doesn't like the idea of strangers touching her. It's kind of a bummer for me, because I thought that would be an easy gift idea that I could have gotten a lot mileage out of!

polamalu43

I would get it for the two of you for sure. How relaxing and romantic! Why not book a hotel room and get a sitter for the kids too. That would be the best. You could spend the day at the spa, treat her for dinner and head to the hotel!

Victor

Yes, get it for both of you. We could all use time away from the kids to relax and unwind. I'm sure she will love the gift.

Timothy

I'm sure that if I asked my wife this question, she would tell me to tell you to get the package for the two of you. I don't do the spa scene, much to my wife's dismay. I imagine a lot of other guys out there are like me too, so their wives probably secretly wish they could get their husbands to go with them.

CHenne

I ended up getting a package for the two of us. I am actually looking forward to it. I have my mom coming to the house on Friday and I rented a hotel room too. Figured we could use.a relaxing day and night.

Lorenzo

That's great, CHenne! I'm sure your wife will love you for it. My wife and I have been to the spa together and there's nothing more relaxing. It is kind of expensive, but it's truly worth it. Enjoy!