Visit #2 - Check!

Timothy

Well, I went to the dentist for visit number two today. I thought they were going to pull the molars from top AND bottom on my left side, but apparently the dentist had so much trouble in January that if left him scarred (haha) so he just took the teeth from the top. I go back in a week to have stitches removed and then this time next month they take the bottom left molars. After that, I'll be good to go for impressions (for dentures/partial).

Doesn't seem like the pain meds are working as well this go 'round... :mad:

John

Did they discuss implants with you at all? I had to have some teeth replaced, and they sent me for implants. I spent ten thousand dollars on two. I like them, but at some point the rest of my teeth will be coming out, or so I think. I can't afford to keep spending ten thousand at a pop.

polamalu43

Wow! That sounds really extensive and painful! I am a big baby when it comes to the dentist and my teeth. I hope everything works out for you in the end.

Timothy

John, yeah, they did talk to me about implants. They want about $2 grand a pop for those though, and I'm actually having the majority of my teeth pulled out in the end, so even with insurance, I won't be able to afford them. The dentist was actually talking last visit about maybe just implants on bottom, since the bottom would only be a partial anyways, and then a full denture on top. That we might be able to do, but I'm not sure yet.