Vitamins

Zebeddee

I think I provide a decent range of food for the kids but it is a constant battle to have them eat fresh fruit. I have no problem with giving them a child's multi vitamin a day. Does anyone else do this?

Mel

Everyone in our family takes a daily multi-vitamin. I really can't think of a reason not to. I think the benefits gained far out-weigh the cost of buying them.

PeterPater

We all take one too, plus my wife adds an additional iron supplement and some other things she says women need. So long as they aren't used as a substitute for nutritious food I can't see the problem.

Jerry F

We pretty much all take vitamins. With all of the over processed food we all eat these days I'm amazed we get ANY nutritional value from it.

MickL

I think I provide a decent range of food for the kids but it is a constant battle to have them eat fresh fruit.
Interesting. It's more difficult to get my kids eat vegetables than to have them eat fruits. Actually they love oranges and pears. As for multi vitamins, I would give the kids multi vitamins unless they really need them.