Watching Her Struggle

Victor

I feel so sorry for my wife right now. She's struggling with morning sickness. It's actually not as bad (so far?) as it was in previous pregnancies, but it's hard to see her sick.

Of course, it also means I have that much more to do around the house since she's not feeling up to it, and that's no fun either.

On The Mark

Man does that bring back memories. Enough to make a man want to go and "fix" himself.:D

The best thing you can do is just be patient and cater to her. Don't lose your cool if she does because you know why it's happening. She'll remember everything you do. Trust me.

Victor

Man does that bring back memories. Enough to make a man want to go and "fix" himself.:D

The best thing you can do is just be patient and cater to her. Don't lose your cool if she does because you know why it's happening. She'll remember everything you do. Trust me.
Oh, I know! This isn't our first rodeo and I am much smarter than I was the first time she was pregnant. :D

She has gotten worse since I posted this. I do all the cooking and clean up now but I definitely have to keep the meals very simple, since it's a toss-up whether she'll eat them, even if she specifically requested something earlier.

danno

When mine had morning sickness she felt better if she ate a slice of dry toast. I don't know if that would work for everyone but it may be worth a try. I know how bad it can make them feel.