We picked a name!

Clive

My wife is due in November with a boy and we have come to an agreement on the name - Ian Michael. We both love the name Ian and Michael is after my father. I'm pretty shocked how easy it was to pick the name. I thought for sure there was going to be some back and forth arguing, but it went very smooth :)

2andalone

Ian Michael is a nice name. Ian is a name that I've seen a lot lately after not seeing it for a while. Do you remember where you first saw the name?

Salazar

Congratulations, Clive! Picking the name can be a tough decision, but it sounds like you and your better half came through it with flying colors. Great name :)

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Nice name. Congratulations. The wife and I have a girls name, but no boys name. But she is not pregnant. But I know the feeling of trying to pick out a name.

Phillie

Awesome job :) We have not picked a name yet. Was it easy for you to come up with it and agree together? We can't seem to agree yet. Then again we don't know the sex of the baby either.

Bear

Congratulations and I really like the name Ian. It's so nice when you find the name that just feels right and you both agree on it.