Weird Winter Weather

Timeless

I use to enjoy winter, when all you worried about was the amount of snow to shovel and cold weather. Now the weather seems to be all over the map with really cold and warm days combined. Snow changes to freezing rain and back to snow again. Is this a sign of winters to come?

Sinbian

I hate how the climate is behaving these days. It's like I don't even know what to wear outside. I'm either too cold or too warm - disgusting.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
It was in the 80's here the past week. My garden should be doing well with the cool weather crop but they are doing pretty bad. If I known the weather would be like this I would have planted warm weather stuff.

Andersson

We have some neighbors who have already started to plastic wrap their windows. We ended up replacing ours a few years back so wrapping them (the old fashion way) is not needed anymore. I always worry about the weather, it is far too sporadic now!

Bear

The weather this winter has been pretty nutty hasn't it? It is freezing here right now, and we are supposed to get even more rain this weekend. I am getting pretty tired of the rain!

Timeless

The other morning I left for work and it was sunny and dry. Half way to work I ended up in a white out, with so much snow you could only see a few feet ahead of you. When I got to work the weather was clear and it hadn't snowed there. I was ten minutes late and I don't think they believed my snow story until it actually hit the area.